Oktoberfest Beer and Wine Tasting Party
Welcome all craft beer and wine connoisseurs and wanna-be’s. You all know who they are….. The people at every National telling anyone who will listen about their local brewery or winery with “the best you’ve ever tasted”. Here’s your chance to share your favorites with other craft beer and wine aficionados.
This intimate gathering is devoted to the sampling of craft beers & Wines from around the country. For several years now we have been seeking out local breweries at specialties. This year we have a unique opportunity for beer and wine lovers and even snobs to BYO in growlers, can or bottles and get together to sample and discuss the merits of special offerings. Extra credit for bringing stickers, coasters or other paraphernalia to share and trade.
Light snacks will be furnished or bring some to share. This gathering is a safe zone. No beer muscles.
- Check politics at the door. Plan to Come, Sit. Stay. Drink. Good doggie!
- When: Thursday Night after the annual meeting.
- (a good excuse to keep things short and sweet)
- Where: On site - Details to come. (no DD required).
- Requirements: Bring your favorite Regional Craft Beer or Vintage, must be 21 or older to enter (VA law)
- RSVP Form (Head count for munchies!)
Local Beer Guide
Virginia Beach Breweries VA Beer Trail Guide
Local Wine Guide
Virginia Beach Wineries